(-: ¡¡¡uıʍ oʇ ƃuıoƃ ǝɹɐ ǝʍ puɐ ǝsoן oʇ ƃuıoƃ ǝɹɐ ǝʌıɟ ɹɐǝʎ
plz can i go next mr t
yh i wont jay to go next he's awsome so is viresh!! we will whop the yr5s go us!! :-) B-)See ya Noah
I'd like to have a go mr tarry:)
I KNOW That Year 5 Are Going To Win We Will gain More Points And Make Our Way To VICTORY!!!!!!!!!Posted By A Year 5 BOY
(-: ¡¡¡uıʍ oʇ ƃuıoƃ ǝɹɐ ǝʍ puɐ ǝsoן oʇ ƃuıoƃ ǝɹɐ ǝʌıɟ ɹɐǝʎ
ReplyDeleteplz can i go next mr t
ReplyDeleteyh i wont jay to go next he's awsome so is viresh!! we will whop the yr5s go us!! :-) B-)
ReplyDeleteSee ya Noah
I'd like to have a go mr tarry:)
ReplyDeleteI KNOW That Year 5 Are Going To Win We Will gain More Points And Make Our Way To VICTORY!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePosted By A Year 5 BOY