Tuesday 29th march
Today we had a wet day !!! At first we went kayaking. Ciara Golby fell into the water!!!! Finally we did a gorge walk in a river. What a day we had!
Jayden
I did kayaking with all of my group and the funniest thing was when I fell into the water!!!! Phoebe spotted some otters and there were 4 of them in a bunch.
Tiffany
Today we had a brilliant wet day and I saw some Otters!!!!** We also went kayaking and Ciara Golby fell in the water 6 times and Tiffany fell in 4 times. We also went gorge walking it was sooo fun, but the day is not over yet.
Phoebe Collister
Today we went beach scrambling. And group b and group a where put together to do the beach scrambling , but we where split up in two different groups. Our group b did the rock climbing first while group on a beach adventure.
The rock climbing was really hard but then most of us did it . After that we made volcanoes with real smoke and fire!
Jodie Alsop
Year 6 went to doly –mock and on the second day group c went kayaking and gorege walking I fell in 6 times and tiffany fell in 4 times it was the best day ever.
Ciara Golby
Today was exciting and fun day we went kayaking and we play a game which was when you have to get the prizes when you were in your kayak. Then it was going gorge walking we got soaked we climbed on stepping stones in the river. It was cold!!!! which was wicked.
Charlotte Russelll
Tiffany, Ciara and Jayden - I thought you were supposed to paddle a kayak!! ;) Let's hope you've all dried out now - I'm wondering if any of the teachers got wet too!! ;}
ReplyDeleteI hope it stays nice for your last day tomorrow, it's been raining here nearly all day today.
We're missing you all, but if you fancy another week I won't mind!!
Have fun,
Mrs Henshaw